Covid -19 - Coronavirus Statement
What you can expect during your stay
- All linens sanitised in high-temperature wash
- Face masks required for guests in public areas
- Face masks required for staff in public areas
- Floors marked for social distancing
- Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Staff required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Doctors available 24/7
- Individually wrapped toiletries
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests
A note from Pineapple Guest House
The Pineapple team at our resident-only guest house is delighted to welcome our guests back again. We have taken all the measures recommended by the Government of Uganda Ministry of Health and followed all of Trip Advisor’s recommendations to make your visit covid free and as safe as possible.
During the lockdown period, we were able to upgrade our facilities to enhance guest safety and comfort. Our rooms and public areas are all well-ventilated and the outdoor dining area on the veranda or in the garden is also appealing. Guests are welcome to explore our vegetable and herb garden and visit the chickens who provide your fresh breakfast eggs. Our spacious stone lined pool area and luxuriant gardens with an amazing variety of bird-life still provide a place to relax away from city crowds and are always much appreciated by our guests, many of whom return regularly. We look forward to offering you our hospitality or welcoming you back again.
Allen and her Pineapple team.